SphereOne ensures that game developers have the tools and support they need to integrate Web3 features seamlessly into their platforms, providing answers to common queries and ensuring a smooth transition into the world of blockchain gaming.
"I'm creating a game with a native token. Can I use SphereOne to allow purchases in our own token?"
- If you have your own token for your game and want players to pay using that token, SphereOne enables you to easily settle in that token with liquidity from any chain. All you need to do is set up a liquidity pool for your token on any decentralized exchange like Uniswap.
"Do I need Web3 experience to make crypto payments with SphereOne?"
- No, SphereOne handles all of the web3 complexity, so that you can get started playing web3 games today.
"Is SphereOne a self-custody solution?"
- Yes, SphereOne is a self-custody wallet.
"What's a smart wallet?"
- A smart wallet allows users to use smart contracts as their accounts. This makes it easy for games or advertisers to sponsor transactions, so that players don’t have to worry about gas fees.
"What social login providers do you support?"
- We currently support Apple and Google and can support additional social login providers based on customer demand.
"How easy is it to integrate SphereOne into my game?"
- Integrating SphereOne shouldn’t take more than an hour. For more complex deployments, we can assign you dedicated integration engineers to help you along the way.
"I'm developing a mobile game, can I still use SphereOne?"
- The SphereOne platform is extensible, so you can easily integrate our onboarding and crypto payments solution in your web-based application, mobile application, or even in popular game engines like Unity or Unreal Engine.
"What different blockchains do you support?"
- We support Ethereum, Solana, Polygon, Binance, ImmutableX, Avalanche, Arbitrum, Fantom, Base, EOS EVM, and Flow. More chains are coming soon!
"What different payment methods are available to SphereOne users?"
- All of the major payment methods can be used by SphereOne users for fiat-to-crypto payments such as: Instant ACH, SEPA, Interac, PIX, bank wires, credit cards, debit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and many more.
"How do I contact support?"
- Please send any support or feature requests to [email protected].
Updated 4 months ago